2016 Wright 27 HP 52" Z
-27 horsepower Kawasaki engine
-Only 209 hours!
-Equipped with suspension seat and flat-free front tires
-Very nice, well maintained mower
-Fast and powerful mower
-Great for commercial or residential use
-If you're looking to save thousands over a new unit, this is for you!
A mid-mount Z from Wright Manufacturing can handle your biggest, toughest jobs without breaking a sweat or stride.
Sometimes there’s just no substitute for horsepower and speed on extra large jobs. With the Wright Z™, you also don’t have to sacrifice a high quality cut for muscle to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Yet it also features a compact, lightweight design that fits easily on a trailer and reduces rut damage on soft turf. And the low center of gravity gives you the stability to handle hills and maneuver around obstacles with confidence.
- Fuel Capacity: 14.5 Gal.
- Make: Kawasaki
- Starting: Electric
- Innovative belt drive arrangements put the hydro pumps, engine and seat lower than other mid-mount Z’s for greater overall stability
- More agile and less damaging to the turf; up to 300 lbs lighter than the industry average
- Rugged and durable deck size of 52”
- Runs faster and cooler while extending the life of the hydro system with 16 cc hydro pumps (versus the competition’s 10 and 12 cc versions)
- The rear wheels move forward or backward for better balance when using a collection system
- The Wright Z and Wright ZTO comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes: ; ; • Compact footprint and space-saving design; • Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius; • Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping; • Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut; • Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain;
- Up to 3” shorter than the industry average for tighter, faster turns and easy portability
- Wheel Motors: Hydro-Gear® 15 cu. in.
- Horsepower: 27 hp
- Drive Tires: 24 x 9.5 - 12 (4 Ply)
- Tires: (Caster) 13 x 5.0 - 6 - Flat Free
- Deck Size: 52”
- Dry Weight: 1210 lbs
- Forward/Reverse Speed: 13 mph ; 7 mph
- Overall Length: 78"
- Overall Width: Deflector Up: 53" ; Deflector Down: 65”
- Spindles: Ductile iron housing, Sealed bearing
- Warranty: 2-year Limited Warranty: Covers parts and labor.
- Blade Speed: Tip (fpm at 3584 rpm) 19,000 fpm
- Blades: 3
- Control: (Operator) Over Lap Levers
- Cutting Height: 1.5” - 5.0”
- Deck Construction: 7 Gauge
- Deck Lift: (System) Foot Pedal (.25”)
- Discharge: Side & Mulch
- Hydro Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 16 cc
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Wheel Size
- (Caster) 13 x 5.0 - 6 - Flat Free
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.5 Gal.
- Deck Size
- Discharge Type
- Side & Mulch